Friday, October 25, 2013

Getting back into the blog of things...

I wanted to find a blog I haven't used for a while. The only place I knew I could find it was on my blog. So after a couple of years of being ignored, I think I might try this thing out again. It was fun to go back and look at all that has happened. I even caught Kevin going back and looking. We have moved out to Lehi since last time I blogged, we have added one more darling bouncing baby boy to our little family, Kevin has a new business with his father, and the kids are growing up so fast.

Here is our sweet little addition, sweetest little boy who makes us all laugh.





I know it looks like he is playing with the outlets, but I promise, they are covered.  How cute is he??!!


I think this is going to be more like a journal for me, I am not sure if anyone will even read it, but it's what I need.  So, here goes another attempt of keeping a history of our growing family.

No comments:

Post a Comment