Saturday, January 28, 2012

Halllween

Halloween is not really one of my favorite holidays. I don't get a lot of pics around Halloween. There is no way that I would miss out on taking pictures of my cute kids all dressed up and ready for trick or treating.


This year Matthew was Spiderman, however, this is the only time he wore the mask. He didn't like the mask at all. Neither did Madalynn. The first time that Maddy saw him with it on she screamed he loud ear piercing scream. After he took it off she was fine. It just made me laugh, because it's not even a "scary" mask.


Madalynn was a Ballerina Bat. Besides how much of her chest it shows, I loved it, as did she. She absolutely loved the gloves and the wings. What a cute little girl she is!


Allison was a Wedding Bride. She is my sweet little romantic. She is always drawing pictures of someone getting married, or talking about when she gets married. So, it was very fitting that she chose to be a Wedding Bride for Halloween.


The serious picture of all my kids,


and the not so serious picture of my kids. The fun picture. These guys sure make me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment